CSG has an Advisory Board which is appointed by the Netherlands Genomics Initiative.
Members of the board
- Prof. Fons Werrij, former chairman of the MCG programme of Netherlands Genomics Initiative
- Mr. Michiel Buchel, general director of science center NEMO, Amsterdam
- Prof. dr. Rob Hoppe, Twente University , Enschede
- Dr. Diederik Zijderveld, director of Research, TNO Quality of Life
- Dr. ir. Ward Mosmuller, director Corporate Public Affairs, DSM
- Dr. ir. Melanie Peters, director Studium Generale Utrecht University